Vanilla Cake- Body Scrub
Vanilla Cake- Body Scrub 250g
Body scrub designed for mature and sensitive skin. Enjoy soft exfoliation to receive a clearer, brighter, and healthier reflection.
- Using clean hands, apply to face and massage in a circular motion. Rinse afterwards.
- Ok to leave for 2-5 minutes before rinsing.
- Use 2 times a week.
Almond Flour: Derived from the Almond nut. As an exfoliant, it is good for sensitive skin. Almond flour is high in antioxidants and Vitamin E. It reduces inflammation naturally.
- Raw Sugar: Sugar derived from sugar cane plant. Raw sugar removes dead skin cells, helps with acne, is high in antioxidants, and is a natural humecant.
- Vanilla infused Coconut Oil: Oil derived from cold pressing the fruit from the coconut. It is then infused with the bean from the vanilla plant. Coconut oil is antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory. It aids in acne, hydration, and muscle recovery after a workout.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Oil derived from the Almond nut. It is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial. It reduces irritation, helps with UV damage, reduces stretch marks, is hydrating and moisturizing.
- Shea Butter: Fat derived from the African Shea Tree. Shea Butter: promotes circulation and healthy skin growth, contains anti-inflammatory and healing properties, conditions, tones, and soothes the skin, is good for stretch marks and scars, and boosts collagen.
- Castor Oil: Oil derived from cold pressing the Castor bean. Castor Oil is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antioxidant. It is added to this product to promote hydration and overall skin health.
- Vitamin E Oil: Oil derived from Vitamin E. Added to this product as a natural preservative.
- Lavender Essential Oil: Oil derived from distilling the aerial parts of the Lavender plant. It is added as a natural calming and anti-aging element.
- Rose Essential Oil: Oil derived from distilling the petals of the Rose plant. Added to promote balance, skin cell turnover, and an uplifting mood.