After Shave Lotion
Bad Ass- After Shave Lotion
Applying something to the skin after shaving is a routine skin fitness step that should not be overlooked or skipped. Shaving is a skin irritant. This lotion was formulated to help heal cuts, aid in preventing razor burn and ingrown hairs, reduce pore size in order to advert bacteria or dirt from getting in, and soothes itching and swelling from shaving. Regardless of whether or not you shave, this lotion can be used to moisturize, tighten pores, and soothe damaged or irritated skin.
Packaged in 4 oz amber glass bottle with spray.
- Eucalyptus Hydrosol: Eucalyptus is antibacterial and helps to prevent razor burn, bumps, and rashes. The hydrosol of this plant is received through a hydro-distillation process.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a natural oil that comes from the coconut fruit. It is anti-inflammatory and hydrates the skin.
- Olive Oil: Oil derived from cold pressing the olive fruit. It is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. Added to this product because it cleanses the skin and promotes wound healing.
- Ecomullse: Natural source, self-emulsifier for oil in water emulsions. It contains no ethoxylated ingredients. Based on acyl lactylates, which are conditioning to both hair and skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Leaf pulp from the tissue of the Aloe Vera plant. Calming and soothing for burns.
- Glycerin: Made by heating vegetable fats- such as, Coconut, Palm, and Soy oil- under pressure or together with a strong alkali.
- Leucidal Liquid SF Max: Natural preservative derived from fermented radishes.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Oil derived from distilling the leaves of the Eucalyptus tree. Added as an antibacterial element.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: Oil extracted from a variety of Cedar and Juniper trees. Soothes and moisturizes the skin.
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil: Received by distilling the seeds of the carrot plant. Aids in rejuvenating and regenerating skin tissue.