Sweet & Salty Body Scrub
Sweet & Salty- Body Scrub 250g
Exfoliation to enhance your glow. Aids in the removal of dead skin cells, softening rough skin, reducing inflammation and swelling of sweat bumps and acne. Recommended to use multiple times a week, especially after being in humid environments with low circulation.
- Using clean hands, apply to face and massage in a circular motion. Rinse afterwards.
- Ok to leave for 2-5 minutes before rinsing.
- Use 2 times a week.
- Epsom Salt: Naturally occurring compound of magnesium, sulfur, and oxygen. Epsom Salt soothes sore muscles, relieves tension, reduces inflammation, removes dead skin cells, and releases blackheads.
- Raw Sugar: Sugar derived from sugar cane plant. Raw sugar removes dead skin cells, helps with acne, is high in antioxidants, and is a natural humecant.
- Olive Oil: Oil derived from cold pressing the olive fruit. Olive oil is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial. It is a good moisturizing agent, reduces signs of aging, increases collagen, and promotes healing.
- Shea Butter: Fat derived from the African Shea Tree. Shea Butter: promotes circulation and healthy skin growth, contains anti-inflammatory and healing properties, conditions, tones, and soothes the skin, is good for stretch marks and scars, and boosts collagen.
- Castor Oil: Oil derived from cold pressing the Castor bean. Castor Oil is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antioxidant. It is added to this product to promote hydration and overall skin health.
- Vitamin E Oil: Oil derived from Vitamin E. Added to this product as a natural preservative.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: Oil derived through distilling Tea Tree aerial parts. Added to this product for its' anti-inflammatory properties.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Oil derived through distilling Peppermint aerial parts. Added to this product for its' antibacterial properties.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: Oil derived through distilling Orange peel. Added to this product for its' uplifting and stress relieving properties.